Specifications and Requirements:
- High School or equivalent education
- Experience in delivery, transportation, forklift operation a plus.
- Must pass a driving test, drug test and obtain Medical Examiners Certificate.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to work independently.
- Maintain appropriate licenses, endorsements, and certifications for the job.
- Must possess sufficient strength and physical dexterity to perform the essential job functions, including the ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Willing and able to work in outdoor environment consisting of seasonal heat and cold, along with other outdoor elements.
Employee will assist the loading & unloading of delivery vehicles, along with warehouse & inventory management duties. As needed, employee will complete the final mile delivery of farm & ranch related products for residential eCommerce Direct to Consumer (D2C) and commercial Ship to Store (S2S) locations, along with normal store inventory deliveries using variable modes of equipment and conveyance, then returning to the terminal each evening. Employee must be able to work independently, efficiently, and safely with a passion for customer service.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and 3 references to:
Texas Warehouse/Local Delivery Driver
PO Box 82, Dunnville KY 42528.
No phone calls or visits please